Village Square at Kiln Creek is centrally located on the Peninsula in Yorktown. Situated between I-64 and Route 17, the property is anchored by Kroger, Dollar Tree, Uno's Pizzeria, VA ABC an other specialty stores and restaurants. Village Square at Kiln Creek enjoys traffic counts in excess of 47,000 cars per day and a population of over 172,000 people residing within five miles (2021).
- Over 172,000 potential customers reside within a five (5) mile radius.
- Tremendous traffic counts of over 47,000 vehicles per day on Victory Boulevard (Route 17).
- Two signalized access points to Victory Boulevard.
- Perfectly situated off of Interstate 64 between Jefferson Avenue and Route 17 to capture the Newport News, York County, and Gloucester markets.
- Benefit from our strong National and Regional cotenancy comprised of Kroger, Dollar Tree, Uno’s Pizzeria, The UPS Store, Subway, Chick-fil-A and Panda Express.