Orchard Square Shopping Center is located at the intersection of Volvo Parkway and Kempsville Road. This property is well positioned to take advantage of the connection between Volvo Parkway and Centerville Turnpike. Over 222,000 people reside within five miles and there is a combined traffic count of over 43,000 cars per day at the intersection of Kempsville Road and Volvo Parkway (2019).
- Over 222,000 potential customers residing within a five (5) mile radius.
- Over 43,000 cars per day travel along Kempsville Road and Volvo Parkway which intersect at Orchard Square Shopping Center.
- The Breeden Company develops, leases, and manages its properties and is locally operated. We take pride in our properties and constantly monitor all details because we have a vested interest.
- Minutes from the Chesapeake Expressway linking I-64 in Chesapeake to the Outer Banks in North Carolina.
- Lynnhaven Parkway extension consisting of 1.7 miles connecting Chesapeake to Virginia Beach. The new section of Lynnhaven Parkway consists of a four lane divided highway with four traffic signals, an 8-foot multi-use path, a sidewalk and sound wall barriers.
- Perfectly situated between the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake and the Kempsville area of Virginia Beach, allowing you to reach both markets.